UPDATE - Want to co-stream this event? Check out the requirements at the bottom of the article!
After three epic events, the North American Ignition Series is approaching its end for this year. But we’re revving the engines one more time with our fourth and final event, Pop Flash, from Wednesday, August 26 through Sunday, August 30.
Hosted by B Site, and produced in conjunction with FACEIT, Pop Flash will feature a four-day main event where eight teams will fight for their share of a $50,000 prize pool.
The competition will feature B Site’s founding teams (Cloud9, Dignitas, Team Envy, Gen.G, and Immortals) and three additional teams (Sentinels, T1, and TSM). Competing teams will be split into two groups of four and start with three days of group stage play. From there, the top two in each group will qualify for a Double Elimination playoffs between the four final teams.
Pop Flash will feature an all-star cast including Christine “Potter” Chi, Alex "Mauisnake" Ellenberg, Daniel “ddk” Kapadia, and Erik “DoA” Lonnquist, with additional talent to be announced.
UPDATE - Want to co-stream this event? Please see the policy below.
- Co-streaming is defined as rebroadcasting the content from a current stream while adding live commentary and/or video.
- Anyone wishing to costream this event must contact both A.Khair@faceit.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for approval - only streamers with explicit permission may co-stream this event.
- If you choose to include a guest in your co-stream, that guest must also follow the guidelines of the co-streaming program at all times. Guests cannot publish content from the co-stream to their own channel
- All co-streamers and their guests must meet the legal age requirement of 18+.
- Tournament sponsors, sponsored segments, or stitched commercials may not be altered or covered in any way. Do not disparage tournament sponsors.
- Co-streamer sponsors may be used assuming (i) they do not conflict with tournament sponsors; and (ii) they are not on the Restricted Sponsorship List (Drugs, Liquor, Pornography, Gambling).
- All co-streaming of this event must comply with The VALORANT Community Code, Riot Games Legal Jibber Jabber, and the terms of service on your respective streaming platform.
- All co-streamers must provide viewership data to the tournament organizers for the time they are co-streaming.
- Please be responsible, and respectful. Riot and the tournament organizers reserve the right to remove access to the co-stream program at any time.
- Add the hashtags #VIScostream and #PopFlash in your stream title while you are co-streaming.
IMPORTANT: Please hold off on posting any co-streaming VODs, or highlights to YouTube for at least 7 days after the conclusion of the broadcast. Let your tournament organizer contact know if you plan to have a guest on your co-stream for visibility.