VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs Start August 11
After two sets of open qualifiers and main events, it’s time to determine the three teams that will represent North America at Masters: Berlin.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the 2021 VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs.
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs is part of the inaugural VALORANT Champions Tour: a year-long global circuit featuring three tiers of competition (Challengers, Masters, and Champions) across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
The eight teams competing in VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs qualified through their results in Challengers Week 1 and Week 2. Now, the three tournament finalists will advance to Masters: Berlin, where they’ll have a chance to qualify for the first-ever VALORANT Champions.
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs will be a double-elimination bracket featuring best-of-three matches and a best-of-five grand final.
The following eight North American teams will compete at the VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs:
Broadcast Schedule & Co-Streaming
VALORANT NA and Nerd Street Gamers will provide official broadcast streams of every match in the VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs. With matches being played simultaneously on Wednesday and Thursday, we’ve organized the streams to make sure you can find each one. We also want to invite people and organizations to co-stream these matches by registering and following our co-streaming guidelines.
Both Streams: youtube.com/valorantesports
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs - Day 01: Wednesday, August 11
- Upper Bracket Quarterfinals
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 1: Sentinels (#1) vs. Rise (#8)
- [~2:30 PM PT] Match 3: XSET (#2) vs. Luminosity Gaming (#7)
- Upper Bracket Quarterfinals - ALT
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 2: Envy (#4) vs. TSM (#5)
- [~2:30 PM PT] Match 4: 100 Thieves (#3) vs. FaZe Clan (#6)
- Upper Bracket Semifinals
- [~5:00 PM PT] Match 7: Match 1 Winner vs. Match 2 Winner
- Upper Bracket Semifinals - ALT
- [~5:00 PM PT] Match 8: Match 3 Winner vs. Match 4 Winner
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs - Day 02: Thursday, August 12
- Lower Bracket Round 1
- [2:00 PM PT] Match 5: Match 1 Loser vs. Match 2 Loser
- Lower Bracket Round 1 - ALT
- [2:00 PM PT] Match 6: Match 3 Loser vs. Match 4 Loser
- Lower Bracket Quarterfinals
- [~4:30 PM PT] Match 10: Match 5 Winner vs. Match 7 Loser
- Lower Bracket Quarterfinals - ALT
- [~4:30 PM PT] Match 9: Match 6 Winner vs. Match 8 Loser
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs - Day 03: Friday, August 13
- Upper Bracket Finals
- [2:00 PM PT] Match 12: Match 7 Winner vs. Match 8 Winner
- Lower Bracket Semifinals
- [~4:30 PM PT] Match 11: Match 9 Winner vs. Match 10 Winner
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs - Day 04: Saturday, August 14
- Lower Bracket Finals
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 13: Match 12 Loser vs. Match 11 Winner
VCT Stage 3 - Challengers NA - Playoffs - Day 05, Sunday, August 15
- Grand Finals
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 14: Match 11 Winner vs. Match 13 Winner
As always, you can make your way to @valesports_NA for regular updates and nerdstgamers.com/riot for more info. And you can find the latest action, standings, and best plays from the VCT courtesy of The Headshot on YouTube!
We’re excited to welcome (and welcome back!) these casters and analysts to our broadcast:
- Alan 'IHOLDSHIFT' Donofrio
- Daniel "ddk" Kapadia
- Doug "EsportsDoug" Cortez
- Dustin 'Dust' Mouret
- Ethan 'Sully' Tran
- Gustavo 'Upmind' Domingues
- Michael 'Kixstar' Stockley
- Parker 'Interro' Mackay
- Rivington ‘RivingtonThe3rd’ Bisland III
- Sean ‘sgares’ Gares
- Christy ‘Ender’ Frierson
- David 'Simo' Rabinovitch
- John ‘Blu’ Mullen
- Mimi ‘aEvilcat’ Wermcrantz
- Sam ‘Stoax’ Stewart
- Tanner Metro
We’re proud to continue working with four fantastic sponsors throughout VCT Stage 3 - Challengers North America: Aimlab, Credit Karma Money, Red Bull and Verizon.
Aim Lab is the official training partner of VCT, helping develop existing VALORANT pros and players trying to break into the professional scene with a variety of innovative training programs and custom insights.
Credit Karma Money is the official fintech partner of VCT, presenting the “Instant Karma” moment during the match. “Instant Karma” moments highlight particularly selfless displays of teamwork that affect the match in a positive way.
Red Bull is the official energy drink of VCT, presenting the Red Bull “Clutch Moment” during every match. Red Bull is also helping prepare the next generation of VALORANT pros with collegiate competitions, so everyone can see how talented the amateur scene is. And when it comes to stepping up your game, Red Bull is putting out an exclusive content series ‘“Class In Session'' with VALORANT instructional content to help players improve.Verizon is the official 5G and wireless services provider of the VCT. In addition to top-shelf video content and sponsored broadcast segments, Verizon ups our game through the Verizon Up rewards program, which features discounted in-game digital goods for the community to enjoy.