VALORANT Patch Notes 2004
We’re interrupting our normal patch cadence as we have made some updates to VALORANT that have been in the works for a while now. We have also been made aware that our typical patch notes are hard to understand for everyday VALORANT players such as yourself.
Check out the changes to VALORANT below along with a translation so that everyone can understand just what exactly is going on. Enjoy!
- Wingman can now pick up and shoot guns
- say less—our bestie, Wingman, can now pull up onto site with an Op
- Proximity to Brimstone’s beard adds rapid fire
- Brim looked us square in the eye and gave us a good firm handshake and we just couldn’t say no
- VALORANT e-daters in Ranked will automatically be funneled to a dedicated queue where they can only hear one another’s voice comms
- Cuffing season may be over, but if you and your situationship are tryna link over VALORANT without getting absolutely merked by your teammates, we gotchu fam.
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Shots fired while in spawn will now shoot into enemy spawn
- map control is mid anyway
- Jett dash is now cooldown based instead of charge based and the cooldown is now set to 0.5 seconds
- we love Jett and we love cars so we made her dash cooldown 0.5 seconds. Jett boutta pull up skrt skrt
- Breeze is now the only map, and it comes with cabanas and adirondack chairs
- Your timeshare is once again open for business.
- Suss Teammate Mode: Solo queue with scoreboard and comms turned off
- because like why are you bottom fragging and not using comms — pick a struggle.
- In Game Leads will now get an “aged” effect face filter applied to their Agent
- When I was your age they used to say, “youth is wasted on the young.” Different times.
- You can now progress the Battlepass on your stationary bike
- not you forgetting to complete the last Battlepass
- Use of “VALORANT Accent” in voice comms is now automatically translated
- We've seen the online banter of which is better: Vandal or Phantom. To make the decision easier, we are removing the Vandal from the shop.
- friendship ended with Vandal now Phantom is your best friend #phantoms4life