UPDATE - Want to co-stream this event? Check out the requirements at the bottom of the article!
This summer has been heating up with our two North American Ignition Series events, hosted by PAX Arena and T1 x Nerd Street Gamers. It’s about to get even hotter with our third and latest tournament, the FaZe Clan VALORANT Invitational, taking place Thursday, August 6 through Sunday, August 9.
FaZe Clan is an organization that needs no introduction to esports and gaming fans, and its Invitational is already shaping up to be a showstopper. The Invitational will feature a $50,000 cash prize pool, and two open qualifiers on August 1 and 2, where four teams will earn the chance to join the twelve invited teams in the Invitational.
The Invitational will see four days of competition from sixteen squads -- including the debut of the newly announced FaZe Clan VALORANT team. The event kicks off on August 6 with two group stage days and culminates in a best-of-five Grand Final on Sunday, August 9 to crown the champion of the FaZe event.
See here for more info and be sure to tune into the first day of competition starting Thursday, August 6 at 2 PM PT.
Want to co-stream this event? Please see the policy below.
- Co-streaming is defined as rebroadcasting the content from a current stream while adding live commentary and/or video.
- Anyone wishing to costream this event must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval - only streamers with explicit permission may co-stream this event.
- If you choose to include a guest in your co-stream, that guest must also follow the guidelines of the co-streaming program at all times. Guests cannot publish content from the co-stream to their own channel
- All co-streamers and their guests must meet the legal age requirement of 18+.
- Tournament sponsors, sponsored segments, or stitched commercials may not be altered or covered in any way. Do not disparage tournament sponsors.
- Co-streamer sponsors may be used assuming (i) they do not conflict with tournament sponsors; and (ii) they are not on the Restricted Sponsorship List (Drugs, Liquor, Pornography, Gambling).
- All co-streaming of this event must comply with The VALORANT Community Code, Riot Games Legal Jibber Jabber, and the terms of service on your respective streaming platform.
- All co-streamers must provide viewership data to the tournament organizers for the time they are co-streaming.
- Please be responsible, and respectful. Riot and the tournament organizers reserve the right to remove access to the co-stream program at any time.
- Add the hashtags #VIScostream and #FaZeInvitational in your stream title while you are co-streaming.
IMPORTANT: Please hold off on posting any co-streaming VODs, or highlights to YouTube for at least 7 days after the conclusion of the broadcast. Let your tournament organizer contact know if you plan to have a guest on your co-stream for visibility.