NA Last Chance Qualifier — Resumes Wednesday, October 27
North America’s Last Chance Qualifier will resume play online on October 27 and end with a Grand Final on October 31. We’re excited to get the action back underway and determine who will take North America’s third and final spot at VALORANT Champions in Berlin.
Bracket and Schedule
The double-elimination tournament will pick up where it left off after Day 1 completed. 100 Thieves qualified for the Upper Bracket Final while Gen.G, LG and XSET all dropped down to the lower bracket.
VALORANT NA will provide official broadcast streams of every match in the NA LCQ. We invite people and organizations to co-stream these matches by registering and following our co-streaming guidelines (more below).
You can watch all the NA LCQ action live on YouTube and Twitch.
NA LCQ - Day 1 [COMPLETED]: Tuesday, October 12
- Round 1
- Match 1: 100 Thieves (#1 seed) defeated Gen.G Esports (#8 seed)
- Match 2: XSET (#4 seed) defeated Luminosity Gaming (#5 seed)
- Round 2
- Match 3: 100 Thieves defeated XSET to qualify for the Upper Final
NA LCQ - Day 2: Wednesday, October 27
- Round 1
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 4: FaZe Clan (#3 seed) vs. Rise (#6 seed)
- [3:00 PM PT] Match 5: Version1 (#2 seed) vs. Cloud9 Blue (#7 seed)
- Round 2
- [6:00 PM PT] Match 6: Match 4 winner vs. Match 5 winner
NA LCQ - Day 3: Thursday, October 28
- Round 2
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 7: Gen.G Esports vs. Luminosity Gaming
- [3:00 PM PT] Match 8: Match 4 Loser vs. Match 5 Loser
NA LCQ - Day 4: Friday, October 29
- Round 3
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 9: Match 6 Loser vs. Match 7 Winner
- [3:00 PM PT] Match 10: XSET vs. Match 8 Winner
- Upper Bracket Finals
- [6:00 PM PT] Match 11: 100 Thieves vs. Match 6 Winner
NA LCQ - Day 5: Saturday, October 30
- Lower Bracket Semi-finals
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 12: Match 9 Winner vs Match 10 Winner
- Lower Bracket Finals
- [3:00 PM PT] Match 13: Match 12 Winner vs Match 11 Loser
NA LCQ - Day 6: Sunday, October 31
- Grand Final - Best-of-5
- [12:00 PM PT] Match 14: Match 11 Winner vs. Match 13 Winner
We’re excited to welcome back these casters and analysts to our broadcast:
- Mimi “aEvilcat” Wermcrantz
- Arten “balla” Esa
- Mark "boq" Wilson
- Dustin “dusT” Mouret
- Christy “Ender” Frierson
- Doug "EsportsDoug" Cortez
- Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez
- Alan “IHOLDSHIFT” Donofrio
- Gabriella “LeTigress” Devia-Allen
- Christine “Potter” Chi
- Rivington “RivingtonThe3rd” Bisland III
- Sue “Smix” Lee
- Gustavo “Upmind” Domingues
- Alex "Vansilli" Nguyen
- Loviel "Velly" Cardwell
We’re excited to share that Plat Chat will also be rejoining us and will be co-streaming the NA LCQ, which you can tune into via their YouTube Channel.
For anyone else who wishes to host a Watch Party, you must read and agree to our VCT Co-streaming Guidelines and comply with the following steps in order to gain permission to co-stream the event:
If you’re broadcasting from North America or Oceania, sign up to host a NA Watch Party here. All NA Watch Parties must comply with the Watch Party Guidelines. If you can do both, you’re clear to kick off your Watch Party come game day.
If you're broadcasting from anywhere else in the world, applications have closed as of Wednesday, October 6th. If you have already been approved, that approval will still be active when the LCQ resumes.
We’re proud to continue working with four fantastic partners throughout NA LCQ: Aim Lab, Credit Karma Money, Red Bull and Verizon.
Aim Lab is the official FPS training partner of VCT Game Changers. Aim Lab highlights the best flick shot of the previous round — the “Flick of the Day” — and produces additional educational materials for the VCT Game Changers Series as part of their ongoing efforts to support the growth of VALORANT esports in North America, including The Aim Lab Combine in partnership with VCT Challengers North America. To learn more about Aim Lab, visit www.aimlab.gg, or follow Aim Lab on Twitter and Instagram (@aimlab) pages. Aim Lab is a free download on Steam, and you can join its Discord community anytime.
Credit Karma Money is the official fintech partner of VCT, presenting the “Instant Karma” moment during the match. “Instant Karma” moments highlight particularly selfless displays of teamwork that affect the match in a positive way.
Red Bull is the official energy drink of VCT, presenting the Red Bull “Clutch Moment” during every match. Red Bull is also helping prepare the next generation of VALORANT pros with collegiate competitions, so everyone can see how talented the amateur scene is. And when it comes to stepping up your game, Red Bull is putting out an exclusive content series ‘“Class In Session'' with VALORANT instructional content to help players improve.
Verizon is the official 5G and wireless services provider of the VCT. In addition to top-shelf video content and sponsored broadcast segments, Verizon ups our game through the Verizon Up rewards program, whichfeatures discounted in-game digital goods for the community to enjoy.